Monday, July 26, 2010

The Case For Christ


This is by far one of the most amazing books I've read. The facts that are presented to prove Jesus' life and His existence are phenomenal. It has definitely strengthened my knowledge for defending my faith. And the best part about the book is the author's story. I won't say anymore because this is a book I highly recommend reading :)

The formula for faith:
1. Believe - "For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God." -1 Peter 3:18

2. Recieve - Christianity is unique. It's based on the "done" plan - Jesus has done for us on the cross what we cannot do for ourselves; he has paid the death penalty that we deserve for our rebellion and wrongdoing, so we can become reconciled with God.

3. Become - Paul said,"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come." - 2 Corinthians 5:17


It truly opened my eyes and heart to things that would've otherwise not come to mind. It just shows that God is using everything He possibly can to teach me more about Him and evidence to defend who I believe He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment