Sunday, October 31, 2010

Willing.

God provides. And if He hasn't yet, He will.

I was talking to my best friend, Emma Dollings, today and I said something I would've never thought I would hear myself saying. "If God provided a way, I would drop this college business and go wherever He lead me."

Those words haven't left my head all day. And the more I think about, the more true they become. I thought maybe at first it was just "something God would want me to say" but now, the more I read, the more I pray, and the more I ponder, I realize how happy I would be if that were the case. If I could literally pick up, and move to another country where no one knew who I was, and just full-out live for God. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

This probably won't happen anytime soon, but nothing's impossible with God. It's so comforting to know though, that God has put this willingness on my heart :)

This was a song I sang during a missions camp I went to during high school. They didn't hit me like they do now. The words of this song is so powerful. Completely giving up yourself to God as a tool for furthering His Kingdom, with His hand having complete control over the work of His tool.

We Will Run
By: Arisen

Send us to the nations to the broken
lead us to surrender
, we will go
Your voice is calling, You’re drawing near
we are Your servants
, Lord take our fears
And if our God is for us how can we fail?
in the power of Jesus we stand
Send us to the nations, to the broken
lead us to surrender, we will go
We’ll feed the hungry, We’ll clothe the poor
We’ll lay our lives down to shine for You
And if our God is for us how can we fail?
in the power of Jesus we stand
Send us to the nations, to the broken
lead us to surrender, we will go
We will run and we will go to the world to let them know
Jesus is the risen King, He is God eternally

arisenband.com <-- check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment