Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Eve X3

Being home has been quite lovely :) It may have something to do with Christmas being just a week away, but regardless...lovely.

Knowing that this semester ended up being my worst semester (grade-wise) but my best semester God-wise has been so awesome. Taking grades and lowering them slightly on my priority list and raising God up to #1 has been an incredible experience. The stress that usually seen throughout the semester barely showed itself at all this semester. There's a lot more I could say, but to sum it up...I was joyful, regardless of what a letter on a piece of paper read.

Big things are going to be happening in the next month. So for me, the feeling you get in your stomach when laying in bed on Christmas Eve (yes, I do still get those butterflies) aren't just going to come and go on December 24th. I have Radiate to look forward to on December 28th -- one of the best experiences of my year last year. January 20th...let's just say it'll be the deciding factor of how I'll be spending my summer...so that's a pretty big one as well. And then next semester in general. Being a part of the new Leadership team for CRU is going to be incredible! God is going to stretch me in ways that I never thought I could stretch....time, priority, responsibility, fellowship. Can't. wait.

But until then, I'm going to pour out love on my family, enjoy each day God has blessed me with, and make the most out of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment