Sunday, October 16, 2011

Newest Addition


This, my friends, is the newest addition to my life. 

My parents came up yesterday and brought her along :) It was quite a surprise and such a wonderful (and undeserved) blessing! Can you say perfect timing? The leaves are changing and I live in Harrisonburg...the best combination to some pretty awesome photo opportunities :)

 Fall is probably my favorite season, especially at JMU. 

Reasons why fall wins my heart:

1. The colors


2. Pumpkin EVERYTHING

3. Chai Tea Lattes


4. Bonfires

5. Cool nights

6. Carving pumpkins

7. Football
JMU DUKESSSS

Black and Gold :)

8. Thanksgiving


9. Baking

All of this makes me quite happy as I sit here in my sweatpants and sweatshirt while my pumpkin spice candle is spreading it's aroma around my room. 2 more things you can add to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment