Friday, December 16, 2011

One Year.

It's weird thinking that this time next year I'll be wearing a purple robe and have a diploma in hand. These last 3 years have literally flown by. I still feel like I should be carrying around my "mappy" (JMU lingo for a map freshman get at the beginning of the year) and making "freshman" mistakes. Instead I'm looking at grad schools during my free time and I just bought a GRE book. 

So what does this mean? It means I need to take every single opportunity I have left here at JMU to make an impact for the Lord. I have one year left. One year to invest, one year to serve the students, one year to see God work.

One year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. 21,900 hours.

I don't want to walk across the stage at graduation knowing I could've made myself more available for God to use me. I want to walk across the stage and here my Father tell me, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment