Friday, January 06, 2012

Running, Reading and Budgeting in 2012

I'm not the biggest fan of the word "resolution," but I did make some 2012 goals.

-Run 2 half-marathons (in May and September)
-Read through the Bible
-Stick to my new budget
-Read 12 books 

The only people might say "woah" to would be the running, but since I ran a half-marathon this past September and know I'm capable of doing it, I wanted to push myself to do two this year. Once I train for the first one, the second one shouldn't be as hard as long as I keep running in between.

This past year, I read through Psalms and Proverbs and loved that. So this year I wanted to read the entire thing :)

One of my dear friends helped me put together a budget at the end of November and I'm going to try as best as possible to stick to it so I come out at the end of this year with some savings!

And reading...I'm pretty sure this will happen and it won't be too much of a challenge. I've already read one book this year (Mockingjay from The Hunger Games trilogy) and I'm working on number two now.

So there you have it, my goals for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment