Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Prayer Request

I don't what it is about posting. I'm pretty addicted. But I figure I should do what I can now because when I actually have stuff to do for school the blogging won't be as frequent.

I have a prayer request. One that I've been praying about for quite a while. I figure asking people to pray with me wouldn't hurt. For the sake of the person, I'm not going to go into detail of how I know them or go into great detail.

This person needs Jesus, desperately. They've heard the gospel with their mind, but not with their heart. They are trapped in a web of just trying to get by each day and trying to find satisfactions with what they can get a hold of (a relationship, friends, drinking, etc.) Recently this person found out some devastating news; news that really shook this person hard. Hard enough to say that this person is at one of their lowest points. This person means the absolute world to me and knowing they are going through this struggle breaks my heart.

Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment