Friday, June 24, 2011

68%

4 days folks. That's 96 hours. 5,760 minutes. 345,600 seconds. Give or take.

Surprisingly, I'm about 68% packed AND I still have room in my suitcase :) It's starting to hit me...the fact that I will be spending the next six weeks on the other side of the world, putting myself in awkward conversations in hopes to talk about my God. I don't think I've been more excited to be uncomfortable! 20 hours on a plane, being a clueless American in Australia...so stoked :) I will be using this blog to keep those praying for me updated on my trip. Prayer is going to be so vital for this trip. Open minds of the Aussie students, easy conversations, smooth travels, safety...the list is pretty endless.

The Lord is going to do amazing things in Melbourne, Australia...ah, I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment