Friday, June 24, 2011

my day in pictures.

A morning downtown with my beautiful friend, Amy :)
We ate a delicious lunch at the Smithfield Bakery

Hair appointment to get highlighted. Caramel and Copper Red :) Pictures of the finished product will eventually get posted.  

Ended the night giving myself an at-home mani :) hott pink...I was feeling ambitious.


Though my day doesn't look that overwhelmingly busy...I sit here typing at 10:30pm and I am pooped. I began the day around 5:30am. So it's been a long one. I will say, as early as it may seem...I really enjoyed my long day. I had a wonderful morning before the pictures start. I woke up and hopped on my bike and headed up the road to feed my neighbors dog while they're out of town. Came back and jumped right on the treadmill and had an awesome treadmill interval workout. I spent a few minutes out on the deck to cool off and then made my way inside and brewed a wonderful smelling cup of hazelnut coffee and joined Jesus back out on the deck :) It was an early rise, but it was very worth the productivity and energy boost for my day.

My goal for the next 3 days: repeat today's morning.

Fun Fact: It takes 21 days to make something a habit. I am going to attempt this while in Australia, but with flying and changing of schedules during the day, it may not happen. 

Fun Fact Pondering: Is there something that you've been wanting to start doing and making a habit of it? Try it out. 21 days of commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment