Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Projects and such.

Wanted to share a few of my new discoveries and projects :)

These beauties were a total steal! Plato's Closet for $7. I instantly fell in love. Cannot wait to wear them :) 
_______________________________________________________________________

This past weekend, my folks and I headed up to Harrisonburg to work on my soon-to-be new home. The lovely Shiloh :) Here are a few shots of the painting process.

Before:


After:
 My cute little writing desk :) 

 Shot from the door. End of my loft bed, dresser and closet.

 Under my bed :) perfect place for a nice reading chair and a cute bookshelf :)
________________________________________________________________________

Today I found a wonderful recipe for lunch...all contained in my precious JMU tumbler :)
Banana Mocha Protein Shake


 Super easy to make! Here's the recipe:
1 frozen banana
1 packet of instant coffee
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
5-7 ice cubes
1 c cold water

Just blend it all together! If you want it thicker, just add more ice :)
It's so filling!!

___________________________________________________________________________
And the last new discovery...my new workout equipment. A pilates band and my 3 different resistant bands. I can do all the strength training I want with these. I work everything! Shoulders, arms, legs, back and abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment