Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Early mornings are so worth it.

There is nothing more glorious than waking up before the sunrise and spending time with the Lord. Wednesday morning prayer is just so rejuvenating and energizing :) I never leave wishing I had stayed in bed for that extra hour. Instead, I usually find myself saying "Why don't I do this every morning?" This morning my heart was so full of praise and eagerness to spend some time thanking Christ for answering prayers and literally handing me blessings I don't deserve to be a part of :) 

God has put someone absolutely precious in my life in the past 2 weeks and I have gotten to spend some awesome time with them talking about their life and how God has been knocking on the door of their heart all semester. Last night over dinner, this person realized that they are confident in wanting to give their life fully to the Lord :) Praise Jesus to the max! God not only blessed their life, but mine as well. He reminded me of His ability to draw people to Him. He refreshed the gospel in my heart and renewed the joy that He saw I was lacking. He reminded me of what is really important in life and that all my other petty worries don't even compare to the gift of salvation. 

"The gospel is that you are more sinful and flawed that you ever dared believe yet can be more accepted and loved than you ever dared hope at the same time because Jesus Christ lived and died in your place." -Tim Keller

I'm seriously beaming with joy and I love how God charms me every day to fall more and more in love with Him. I've had a great morning...if you can't tell :) It's beautiful outside and I cannot wait to see the blessings He has in store for today.

new find! Heaven in a cup :)

it's a good day to bring out the red boots :)

1 comment:

  1. casey i love this<3 i am so thankful He has put you in my life! you don't know how much your talks have meant to me:) i can't thank you enough, you are a wonderful/beautiful/inspiring person! :)

    ReplyDelete