Monday, January 16, 2012

Encouraged

This weekend has been full of  listening, absorbing, meditating, evaluating and applying lots of information and Truth. I attended 2 different retreats in a matter of 72 hours and was given a lot to think about. 

 I'm excited about this responsibility of ministry that the Lord has let me be a part of. Meeting with women on a regular basis who love Jesus and who are leading other women into closer, more intimate relationships with their Groom is going to be such a rewarding responsibility. I get to care for them, to encourage them, to pray for them, to help them, and more importantly, to love them. This is a ministry that I have always been passionate about and could easily seeing myself doing the rest of my life.

As I sit in a local coffee shop at 7pm on a Monday night, thinking about all that I heard and experienced this weekend...I'm encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment