Sunday, September 12, 2010

Always Being Reassured

My daily reminder that everything is in His hands. There is no need to plan my life, He's done that for me already :) Knowing that allows me to worry less and joyfully praise and thank my amazing God more.

"Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked?" - Ecclesiastes 7:13

"Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God and there is no other; I am God and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that will I do." - Isaiah 46:9-11

He wants us to be anxious for nothing. {Philippians 4:6}

No comments:

Post a Comment