Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He Always Prevails

God is continually showing me His greatness...and recently, it hasn't even been in my own life. The prayer request I mentioned a few posts ago, was so answered. Maybe not in the way that I was hoping for, but it was clear that God's power worked right through that situation and resulted in that person finding peace that they weren't expecting (much less looking for). One of my dearest friends, Laurel, got a phone call about 20 minutes ago telling her to start preparing her heart now, because she's spending her summer in California spreading God's Word. The Lord is amazing, is He not? There are others that can be named, but for the sake of boring you and for my precious hours of sleep...I'll wrap it up. 

God's grace is limitless. His power is spontaneous. His love is infinite
God will never cease to amaze me.

I find that the more I pray, the more obvious God becomes. Not only in my life, but ever so clear in the lives of those I pray for. Ah. It seriously blows my mind how effective prayer can be.

You should try it. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment