Sunday, January 23, 2011

The "S's" That Make Up My Sunday

The start to my Sunday morning began with being sick. It's not the best thing to wake up to. I don't know whether to like this or not, but I wasn't the only one who was sick. My partner in crime, Logan Cox, is in the same boat.


So here we are, both sitting in our common room, wrapped up in sweatpants and blankets, helpless, sore, and puny. Good thing we have some amazing roommates who know just how to comfort us :) Drinkable chicken noodle soup, saltines and some good ol' Tylenol. These girls are money. I'm pretty sure I'll keep them around.

Despite my body being useless to me today, my brain unfortunately is still capable of retaining information. So studying has to still take place at some point today.

But to end the day, I will be watching the Steelers pull out a victory and be on their way to the Superbowl. 6:30pm on CBS...you should tune in :)

What a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment